President Trump’s campaign shares a message for America.
Three American troops were killed by Iranian-backed forces Sunday in Jordan in the deadliest attack on American servicemembers since the 2021 bombing at the Kabul airport. As President Trump said in a statement today: “This brazen attack on the United States is yet another horrific and tragic consequence of Joe Biden’s weakness and surrender… This terrible day is yet more proof that we need an immediate return to PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH, so that there will be no more chaos, no more destruction, and no more loss of precious American lives. Our Country cannot survive with Joe Biden as Commander in Chief.”
Joe Biden is putting Americans at risk at home and abroad. Biden claims to need new immigration legislation to “shut down the border,” however, he could shut down the border today if he had the will power. There’s nothing stopping Biden from reinstating President Trump’s successful Remain in Mexico policy.
Biden is clearly not serious about wanting to secure the border, just look at how he is battling Texas’ efforts to protect the country. President Trump noted this in his Las Vegas rally on Saturday when he said, “When I’m president, instead of trying to send Texas a restraining order, I will send them reinforcements”
It’s obvious more than ever why President Trump is needed in the White House, so why is Nikki Haley still wasting everyone’s time? A detailed report from Politico this weekend breaks down how Haley doesn’t have a shot of winning the delegates needed for the nomination. Haley is wasting resources that could be used to fight Joe Biden and save America.
CEO, Make America Great Again Inc.
Joe Biden’s weakness is emboldening Iran:
- Just a couple of weeks ago, Biden said, “I’ve already delivered the message to Iran. They know not to do anything.” Clearly Iran didn’t pay heed to Biden’s message.
- Rep. Michael Waltz said, “Remember: when Iran-backed terrorists dared kill an American, President Trump cut the head off the snake and the attacks stopped. Biden’s weak leadership is costing American lives and empowering the Iranian regime.”
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said Sunday, “The entire world is on the brink of war and our country is falling apart. This would have never happened under Trump. Bring him back!”
- Rep. Lance Gooden said, “America mourns the loss of those servicemembers killed in Jordan today. This is yet another disaster that would never have happened under President Trump. When he gets back to the Oval Office, Iran will face swift retribution! We cannot have weakness in the White House!”
President Trump rallies voters in Nevada where Nikki Haley isn’t even on the ballot:
- President Trump spent Saturday rallying with supporters in Las Vegas ahead of the state’s February 8 caucus where 26 delegates will be awarded. Nikki Haley is NOT on the ballot for the Nevada caucus. President Trump is guaranteed a win.
- This weekend, Politico reported on the rough reality for Haley. “Haley is about to run into a pretty big, Super-Tuesday-sized wall…Super Tuesday is particularly crucial this year, and Trump is far better positioned than Haley to gobble up most of the delegates.”
- Politico: “The delegate count is about to accelerate, and the kind of campaign Haley’s riding to South Carolina won’t get her to victory on Super Tuesday and the rest of the March states.”
- Haley has yet to prove she can win over Republican voters. You can’t become the GOP nominee without the support of Republicans.
- In Iowa — Haley won just 15% of Republican voters.
- In New Hampshire — Haley won just 25% of Republican voters.
Trump voters from Pennsylvania tell ABC’s “This Week” why they support President Trump:
- Angelic Schneider: “I don’t like the fact that because I say that I’m a conservative and because I say I’m a Republican, I’m treated with disdain. President Biden has stood up and talked about the MAGA Republicans and, you know, the just disdain that he has for the voter, and I represent Middle America. I mean, I’m one of those voters, and I believe that Donald Trump, you know, for eight years, he’s been attacked, and if he’s elected president, I believe that he’ll make, you know, he’ll make policy change. He’ll secure our borders.”
- George Rivera: “To me, he’s anti-establishment. He’s not with the status quo, and he’s actually for the people. Having him elected back into office is the step that we need the take to fix — to make this country great.”
- Jim Vinup: “I – I really think he has a heart for the common man. I really do.”