President Trump: While Biden’s relaxing on vacation, America is under invasion and residents of East Palestine, Ohio feel abandoned.
President Trump shared the following message this afternoon.
Joe Biden is on the beach right now in the U.S. Virgin Islands, vacationing at the home of Democrat donors. Joe Biden is enjoying a beachside villa in St. Croix with an infinity pool that rents for $700 a night. While Biden’s relaxing on vacation, America is under invasion and residents of East Palestine, Ohio feel abandoned.
- The New York Times reported on Thursday that Joe Biden’s absence from East Palestine after a toxic train derailment “feels like disrespect to many people.”
- President Trump visited East Palestine, Ohio in February and said, “You are not forgotten.”
- Jessica Conard, a Biden voter in East Palestine, told the New York Times she was upset that Biden has never visited. Conard said, “I feel like I don’t matter.”
- Krissy Ferguson, another East Palestine resident, told the NYT, “I believe that if we were in a blue area, he would have come, and that hurts.”
- A massive caravan is heading to the southern border as illegal immigrants continue to take advantage of Joe Biden’s open border.
- New York Post: “Massive migrant caravan heading to US-Mexico border is largest in over a year, may balloon to up to 15K people, activist warns”
- Biden continues to set records for illegal immigrant crossings.
- NewsNation’s Ali Bradley: “CBP sources confirm migrant encounters have surpassed 250k for the month of December—On pace to break the previous record set in September of 269,735.”
- Democrat mayors are telling Biden that they are completely overwhelmed.
- Immigration is a top concern for voters. CNN reported on Wednesday that immigration is “becoming a real top issue.” Polling shows that voters trust President Trump over Biden to secure the border.
- The flood of illegal immigrants at the border is entirely Biden’s fault. CNN detailed how illegal immigrants are turning themselves in to Border Patrol because they know they will be released into the country.
- CNN: “For years, migrants who crossed illegally into the United States would often run away from law enforcement, but now once reaching the US most run to authorities, according to observers. They’re eager to be processed, knowing that they will likely be released in a few days to await court dates that could be years away.”