President Trump’s team shares a New Year’s Eve message.
MAGA Inc. Sunday Note
2023 was a consequential year as we watched the Biden Administration turn President Donald Trump’s 2020 warnings into a painful reality that has left Americans suffering and the world in conflict.
Joe Biden, who is currently vacationing in the Caribbean, abdicated his duty to enforce immigration laws, while instead spending the year utilizing the power of government to indict his chief political rival.
Despite the best efforts of the liberal media, America is well aware of Biden’s failures. Over 60 percent of the country disapproves of the job Biden is doing.
President Donald Trump remains undeterred by the Democrats’ election interference and heads into 2024 as the favorite to win the Republican nomination and the White House.
Here’s to 2024 — the year we retire Joe Biden.
CEO, Make America Great Again Inc.
Joe Biden says his New Year’s resolution is to vacation in the Caribbean again:
- Biden is ringing in the New Year at a luxury oceanside St. Croix villa owned by Democrat donors. Biden is lounging at the beach while residents of East Palestine, Ohio say that they feel completely abandoned by the White House.
- Apparently, Biden is unashamed about his vacation while Americans struggle. He told reporters on Saturday that his “biggest” wish for the upcoming year is to “come back” to St. Croix.
- Biden will get his wish and have plenty of time to vacation after the November election when the American people send him a final eviction notice.
Biden sets another record for illegal immigration as ICE report reveals a surge in the illegal immigrant population:
- Fox News reported that there “there have been more than 276,000 migrant encounters in December so far, already making it the highest month on record.” The previous record was set in September.
- ICE’s annual report was released on Friday afternoon and revealed that “the number of illegal immigrants on the non-detained docket has soared from 3.7 million in FY 2021 to nearly 4.8 million in FY 2022 to nearly 6.2 million in FY 2023,” according to Fox News.
- Fox News: “The non-detained docket includes illegal immigrants who have final orders of removal or are going through removal proceedings but are not detained in ICE custody.”
President Donald Trump will put an end to Biden’s open border by launching the largest deportation operation in American history and by deploying every asset necessary to secure the southern border