It’s all falling apart for Joe Biden. The New York Times is trying to show him the door with several editorials this weekend going after Biden’s fitness to serve.
Biden clearly isn’t fit to lead our country. That’s not just because of his senility, but because he puts American national security at risk. Joe Biden mishandles classified information, opens our border to hundreds of terrorists, and even sends his senior staff to meet with a supporter of Hamas.
CEO, Make America Great Again Inc.
DOJ Report: Joe Biden’s Actions “Risked Serious Damage To America’s National Security”:
- Biden surrogates like Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas lied on Sunday and said that “national security was not in any way compromised” by Joe Biden’s mishandling of classified information.
- The special counsel’s report states: “The practices of retaining classified material in unsecured locations and reading classified material to one’s ghostwriter present serious risks to national security, given the vulnerability of extraordinarily sensitive information to loss or compromise to America’s adversaries.”
- Special Counsel Robert Hur wrote: “There is evidence that, after his vice presidency, Mr. Biden willfully retained marked classified documents about Afghanistan and unmarked classified handwritten notes in his notebooks, both of which he stored in unsecured places in his home. He had no legal authority to do so, and his retention of these materials, and disclosure of classified information from his notebooks to his ghostwriter, risked serious damage to America’s national security.”
DHS Secretary Mayorkas: “We don’t bear responsibility” for the border crisis:
- Meet the Press host Kristen Welker asked Secretary Mayorkas Sunday, “Do you bear responsibility for what is happening at the border?”
- Mayorkas responded, “We don’t bear responsibility for a broken system.”
- Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas bear 100 percent responsibility for the border crisis. They were handed a secure border by President Donald Trump and proceeded to dismantle successful Trump policies like Remain in Mexico and the border wall.
- You can read more about Biden’s open border at Bidensbordercrisis.org
President Trump strengthened NATO and maintained global peace through American strength:
- President Trump knew that “NATO was broke or busted until he took over because people weren’t paying their dues,” Sen. Marco Rubio told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday. “He used leverage to get people to step up to the plate and become more active in NATO…He’s been president before, I know exactly what he’s done and will do with the NATO alliance.”
- President Trump secured commitments from NATO member nations to increase their defense contributions by over $100 billion.
- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg praised President Trump for his “strong leadership, for his “commitment to the Alliance,” and thanked him for spurring increased defense investment.
- Foreseeing the issue, President Trump sanctioned the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline and even warned Germany and other European nations against relying on Russian energy.
The leftist attempt to kick President Trump off the ballot is failing:
- ABC’s Jon Karl said Sunday that “it seems clearly the Supreme Court is not going to allow Colorado to take Trump off the ballot.”
ABC commentator Sarah Isgur responded, “Colorado is going to lose this case. Donald Trump will be on the ballot.”