The Palestinian Authority and Hamas are the same thing when it comes to killing Jews.
This is sick and evil.
The Gatestone Institute reports today:
- There is absolutely no difference between the Palestinian Authority and Hamas when it comes to spreading hate against Israel and inciting the murder of Jews. It has also been proven that each time Israel cedes land or makes gestures to the PA or Hamas, they respond by increasing terror attacks against Jews.
- Make no mistake. Inflammatory statements such as these drive Palestinians to carry out terrorist attacks against Jews.
- The terrorists in Gaza must have said to themselves: If terrorism is working in the West Bank and the Palestinian Authority is not doing anything to stop us from murdering Jews, why not launch an attack to murder Jews from the Gaza Strip?
- This month alone, the Palestinian Authority will pay the families of the Hamas terrorists who were killed this month at least 11.1 million shekels ($2.7 million) “Pay-for-Slay” reward for perpetrating the atrocities against Israeli civilians.
- [I]t is not enough to condemn Hamas for the atrocities. The Biden administration and the international community must understand that the hands of Mahmoud Abbas and his Palestinian Authority also drip with the Hamas victims’ blood.