Declaration of the People’s Natural Rights
Reposted with permission from Kelly Walker
We the undersigned, hereby declare and reaffirm our self-evident, Constitutionally protected rights and assert our Natural Right to administer them within our households and communities, without interference or hindrance.
The “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” entitle us to certain unalienable Rights. “Among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” We will not tolerate continued usurpation or infringement of these basic human rights.
We recognize and honor the Rule of Law, but reject rule by law, as thousands of years of precedent support. To wit:
“A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen: but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property & all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means…the law of self preservation authorizes the distressed to take a supply by force. In all these cases the unwritten laws of necessity, of self-preservation, & of the public safety control the written laws of meum & tuum [Legal term, “mine and thine’].” Thomas Jefferson
“Any single man must judge for himself whether circumstances warrant obedience or resistance to the commands of the civil magistrate; we are all qualified, entitled, and morally obliged to evaluate the conduct of our rulers. This political judgment, moreover, is not simply or primarily a right, but like self-preservation, a duty to God. As such it is a judgment that men cannot part with according to the God of Nature. It is the first and foremost of our inalienable rights without which we can preserve no other.” John Locke.
“If the temporary masters of the state are unjust—that is, if they act contrary to the law of nature—men possessing right reason are under no moral obligation to obey them.” Cicero
Pursuant to the clear explicit wording of the Declaration of Independence, we do hereby alter the current form of governance and institute new standards, reflective of original intent that will most affect our safety and happiness.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,” and, “whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
We do not make these changes for “light and transient causes,” but due to a “long train of abuses and usurpations.” Because we have been subjected to absolute despotism, reaching into our sacred personal lives and autonomy, it is our right, it is our duty, to throw off such trespass of authority and provide new guards for our future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of the People, and such is now the necessity, which constrains us to alter our former systems of government.
The history of the current administration and those allied with it is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over individuals and state. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world:
- They have, without accountability and due regard to the will of the People, taken upon themselves unlimited “emergency powers,” abusing this temporary delegation for political motive.
- They have made “orders” and “mandates” without legislative oversight and without the People’s consent by way of vote, including tyrannical prohibitions, cruel and demonstrably harmful to the mental health, domestic safety and wellbeing of the People, and applied them unequally, hypocritically taking exceptions for themselves.
- They have established jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution, and unacknowledged by our Laws; giving their assent to their acts of pretended legislation, while ignoring and usurping other laws with which they do not agree.
- They have “quarantined” and detained healthy people against their will without habeas corpus with devastating consequences to society, livelihoods, mental and physical health.
- Under the guise of “protecting lives,” they have ignored rampant illness, domestic abuse, forced poverty, suffering and death—including purposely obscuring and downplaying the serious side-effects of untested pharmaceutical “vaccines”—resulting as collateral damage of their myopic prejudice and overreaction toward a single virus with a low death rate.
- They have capriciously decreed that certain categories and brands of businesses may remain open while others close—notably favoring large corporations while suppressing local businesses, thereby creating monopolies, often to the benefit of their own investments and political gain.
- They have dissolved repeatedly, civil protests and dissenting actions opposing with due firmness their invasions of civil rights, while encouraging others aligned with their own views and politics to freely loot, pillage, and murder in the streets.
- They have supported among us, in times of peace, adversarial entities without the consent of our legislatures, in the form of law enforcement instructed contrary to their Constitutional Oaths as well as independent of and superior to the civil power of the People, armies of bureaucrats and “Deep State” non-elected agents to harass otherwise good-faith individuals, organizations, and businesses, enabling and encouraging citizens to “inform” on one another to widen the political and civil divide.
- They have corrupted the delegated authority of the People to administer the Law of the Land by wielding it as a “lawfare” weapon against the very citizens it was created to protect.
- They have upheld a manifestly apparent two-tiered justice system as a means of applying political persecution to those who dissent, while acquitting criminal activities by those with whom they are ideologically aligned.
- They have destroyed the presumption of innocence, the right to a speedy and fair trial, and the equal and unbiased sentencing required to avoid cruel and unusual punishment.
- They have repeatedly and routinely infringed upon the First Amendment through censorship, collusion with media and social media to suppress opposition, and by other means.
- They have eroded the manifest Judeo-Christian virtues and values upon which the United States of America was founded by introducing Marxist pseudoscience and propaganda in our public schools, government, military and society at large, such as Critical Race Theory, negation of women’s and men’s right via “transgender/queer theory” and its various iterations, and through anti-Christian and antisemitic policies and targeting.
- They have targeted concerned parents with U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christoper Wray, and the Biden regime egregiously portraying them as “domestic terrorists,” arresting, fining and even incarcerating parents across the land. While admitting the NSBA memo that precipitated this designation was fraudulent, they have provided no remediation or reparations to those victimized by it.
- They have constantly sown racial division through discriminatory, unconstitutional policies that have defined people by the color of their skin, rather than the content of their character.
- They have thrown wide the sovereign borders of states and the nation, while aiding and abetting the enemies of the American Republic by allowing free entry by drug cartels, human traffickers, terrorist organizations, CCP operatives and more.
- They have, by multiple schemes and false narratives, attempted to interfere with elections and the free will of the People to choose their candidate of choice.
- They have colluded with and accepted bribes and payments from foreign powers, including and especially the evil communist regime holding the Chinese people hostage.
- Addendum listing other specific injuries and usurpations forthcoming.
By abolishing the free System of our Bill of Rights and establishing therein an arbitrary form of government with absolute and unchecked self-appointed authority not given by the Will of the People, they have plundered our treasuries, ravaged our economy, burned our cities and destroyed lives.
We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. An administration whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to rule a free people.
We have warned them from time to time of attempts to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They have been deaf to the voice of justice and of freedom.
We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity and hold them to account as our servants, not our masters, and take back the administration of our own Natural Rights.
We, therefore, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of this country and this community, solemnly publish and declare, that the People are—and of Right ought to be—Free and Independent to manage their own Natural Rights without interference and re-delegate only those powers essential to our collective good to our elected and appointed servants as we see fit.
As Free and Independent People we have full Power and overwhelming numbers to defend our rights, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent People may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
We are Americans; we do not tolerate tyranny.