How Propaganda has censored the First Amendment
Guest post by John L. Kachelman, Jr.
The First Amendment
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” Freedom is thus envisioned for the citizenry so the State will not arrogate to itself an evil authority that oppresses the individual.
- Freedom to exercise religious actions
- Freedom to speak frankly about issues impacting the nation
- Freedom to have an unfettered news media so the citizenry is aware of issues
- Freedom to assemble without bullying and intimidation from the State
- Freedom to petition the State for full Justice to be decided
The First Amendment is the cornerstone of our liberty; it is liberty’s guardian; it is the keeper of our individual freedoms. Our Founding Fathers knew the perils and consequences of a totalitarian government. They sought to provide principles that ensure the citizen’s liberty.
The liberty envisioned by the First Amendment is not absolute—it is tenuous ad can be lost in one generation. That precious liberty can be surrendered; its freedom can be suffocated. When this occurs then…
- Religious exercises will be banned or even criminalized by the State
- Freedom of speech can be muzzled and punished by the State
- The news media can be coerced to report only the “State approved” news
- Public, peaceful assemblies can be designated as insidious if so judged by the State
- Petitions for full Justice are perverted and participants are reported as insurrectionist, silenced and jailed so the State remains in control
Tragically today, the liberty and freedoms of the First Amendment are erased, redefined, and even ignored by National Politicians, U.S. Justice offices, States, and bureaucratic agencies. And, perhaps the most troubling fact is that these elected and non-elected government officials feel no culpability in ignoring the governing Rule of Law for our nation. Some openly boast “I know what the Law says but I am not going to follow it.”
The erasure of the liberties and freedoms enjoined by the First Amendment occurs by deliberate design. The truth of the First Amendment is replaced by lies glibly spoken and often repeated. A common strategy is summarized: “If you tell a lie long enough and loud enough, people will believe it and die for it.”
The constant dribble of lies is a system of propaganda used to control minds, coerce actions, and conscript foot-soldiers for the cause.
The guarantees embraced by the First Amendment can be lost to an evil propaganda campaign designed to enslave the masses and elevate the Elite to an absolute controlling authority.
This diabolical strategy is well stated by Joseph Goebbels: “The more incredible is the lie, the faster they will believe in it. Idiots! If I told them to jump from the 3rd floor, they would have obeyed!” (Goebbels’ handwritten diaries 1924-1941, found scattered on the floor of Hitler’s bunker.)
Perhaps this observation frames the evil best: “A man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies becomes unable to recognize truth, either in himself or in anyone else, and he ends up losing respect for himself and for others. When he has no respect for anyone, he can no longer love, and, in order to divert himself, having no love in him, he yields to his impulses, indulges in the lowest forms of pleasure, and behaves in the end like an animal. And it all comes from lying—lying to others and to yourself” (“The Brothers Karamazov,” Fyodor Dostoevsky).
The attack upon and erasure of the First Amendment in our current culture is astonishing. Many silently accept modifications to the intent of our Founding Fathers. Consequently, these incredible developments have been documented illustrating the loss of liberty and freedom:
- The bitter criminality of Hillary, aided by the Democratic Party, in a not-so-subtle campaign to disparage, discredit, malign, and promote Self sought to destroy political opponents.
- The condescending arrogance of Barack H. Obama who boasted of fundamental change to our Republic and whose disdain for the “old” Constitutional Law was well-known.
- The intellectual stupor and physical infirmities of Biden whose “presidency” began with suspicions and will end with documentation of debauchery.
- The reckless renegades whose sacrificed the soul of our Republic as they initiated chaos, entrapped innocent patriots, murdered the unsuspecting, and whose evils are secretly shelved in unseen closets and disclosure is prevented by compromised Courts.
- The brutal betrayal from those entrusted with justice but who weaponized justice for self-serving appetites of their Evil Elite Overlords.
- The hypocrisy of those elected to “serve” the population and constantly talk about correcting the evil but never take definite action excusing themselves as a party of “decorum” while the nation dies.
- The deliberate prostitution of “Truth” by the media (social; print; broadcast; technological). Never are some personalities exposed with their malignant evil. But there is a nauseous torrent of disinformation, slander, and maliciousness for their favorite target.
The constant lies. The torrents of unsubstantiated charges. The feeding frenzy of accusations. All is carefully designed to do one thing—create a believable lie. Dostoevsky was correct, tell it long enough and strong enough and even the perpetrators inevitably come to believe the garbage!
Consequently, an amazing “transformation” has occurred. No longer is the State to serve the population, but now the population is to serve the State. No longer is individualism congratulated, applauded and rewarded, but now all cower waiting for the State to dictate even the most trifling minutia for the citizenry (i.e. What we cook; How we cook; Where we cook!).
No longer is “liberty and justice for all,” but now there is a “two-tiered” justice system embracing those seeking civil chaos and imprisoning those seeking civil peacefulness. No longer is “truth” the absolute definition of criminal behavior, but now “truth” is fluid and defined by personal bias. “Truth” is raped by ungodly governmental officials twisting facts and imagining criminal scenarios. No longer is education an honored achievement uplifting all diligent students equitably, but now education’s equity is corrupted by those “educated into ignorance.” Education has become the “control” for the State’s devilish agenda—parental control is seized by “superiors” who know how to raise children better than parents (and illustrative of this is the fact that schools manipulate and mutilate children saying the educators know better than parents); curriculum decisions no longer focus on the basics essential to knowledge but is a diabolical tool to indoctrinate the students in untruths destroying our Republic’s foundation.
The diabolical scheme to propagandize the American People into believing that the State is acting in the right way and anyone opposed to the State is criminal, is working very well. This leads me to remember another Dostoevsky quote: “The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.” How tragic that the concerns of the Founding Fathers have become a matter of casual concern. Study the headlines and observe how our basic freedoms have been erased and the innocent, the patriotic citizen, the individual, the true statesmen and everyman is now subjected to the propagandist!