President Trump’s team pointed out what a horrible week it was for corrupt Joe Biden.
It’s been another disastrous week for Joe Biden. The tragic, human cost of his open border crisis was made frighteningly real by the heartbreaking stories from the families of those who have been murdered by illegal immigrants. The Biden Crime Family was also dealt another blow with new court filings revealing Hunter Biden’s illegal conduct.
- This week, the family of 20-year-old Kayla Hamilton announced a $100 million lawsuit against the Biden administration, partially blaming Biden’s open border policies for Kayla’s murder. The illegal immigrant and MS-13 gang member who raped Kayla and strangled her to death with a telephone cord, was apprehended after entering the country illegally in March 2022, but was released after being labeled an “Unaccompanied Child.”
- Another grieving parent, Josephine Dunn, told Congress this week that the Biden administration “is partially responsible for my daughter’s death.”
- Dunn: “In my humble opinion, Mr. Mayorkas’ border policy is partially responsible for my daughter’s death. His wide-open border policy allows massive quantities of poisonous fentanyl into our country.”
- Federal prosecutors revealed that a leather gun pouch used by Hunter Biden had cocaine on it in response to Hunter’s bid to have the gun charges dropped.
- Hunter Biden previously pled not guilty to the federal gun charges, which included possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of controlled substances and making false statements “certifying he was not an unlawful user of, and addicted to, any stimulant, narcotic drug, and any other controlled substance, when in fact, as he knew, that statement was false and fictitious.”
- Joe Biden’s corrupt DOJ tried to bury these and other charges with an unprecedented “sweetheart” plea deal that would have allowed Hunter to avoid jail time on the felony gun charges and provide broad immunity against other charges, including in an ongoing FARA violation investigation.
- The DOJ this week acknowledged the legitimacy of Hunter Biden’s laptop for the first time.
- A court filing noted that federal investigators “came into possession of the defendant’s Apple MacBook Pro, which he had left at a computer store.”
- The New York Post reported in October 2020 that emails on the laptop prove that Hunter Biden introduced then-Vice President Joe Biden to a “top executive” at Ukrainian energy company Burisma, despite Joe Biden’s insistence that he had nothing to do with his son’s foreign business dealings.
- Social media companies, the mainstream media, and, most infamously, 51 intelligence officials all worked together to label the New York Post’s reporting as Russian disinformation in order to censor it from American voters.
- Election Interference: When asked if knowing that the laptop’s contents were real, and not disinformation, 53% of respondents said knowing the truth about Hunter’s laptop would have changed their vote.
- Joe Biden used the lies about “overwhelming evidence from the intelligence community” to dismiss the reporting as Russian disinformation: “There’s nothing to any of that, it’s all a smear…My son’s an honorable man.”
- Hunter Biden finally agreed to sit down for a private deposition with the House Oversight Committee.
- Joe Biden admitted that he isn’t effectively deterring the Houthi terrorists in Yemen.
- Biden took a half measure against the Houthis and is still allowing the Houthis to get U.S. visas.
Sen. Tom Cotton: “Americans are dead, but Joe Biden’s pride and his ambition for a grand rapprochement with Iran are apparently more important to him and his aides than American lives.”
In addition, Biden also stopped to get some ice cream this week and no one cared except for the corrupt media and the Secret Service who were there to protect him from stumbling. This was as real as Joe going to a football game.
Biden rewards himself with a milkshake after giving a quick speech in North Carolinapic.twitter.com/WFsOndtMvZ
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 18, 2024