Corrupt Jack Smith, the Biden gang’s hitman going after President Trump, has been outed for being involved in extortion while working in Europe.
These serious accusations were recently reported at The Gateway Pundit but ignored by Big Media outlets.
Larry Johnson wrote in mid-December that a whistleblower complaint was filed with the Department of Justice Inspector General’s Office on November 28 alleging that Jack Smith, the Special Prosecutor pursuing Donald Trump, was engaged in an extortion scheme while he was working at the International Court of Justice.
Johnson shared that it is no coincidence that Jack Smith, in the wake of that complaint, made an impromptu move on Monday (December 11) asking the U.S. Supreme Court to decide whether Donald Trump had immunity to the charges filed by Smith. The whistleblower’s complaint was filed on November 28, 2023 and Smith, 13 days later decided to bypass the Appeals Courts. Was Smith realizing his days were limited?
Patrick Byrnes reported on this complaint as well. Byrnes shared:
The superb 151-page whistleblower complaint (attached) speaks for itself. Three allegations to take from it:
Jack Smith is the current Special Counsel prosecuting Donald Trump on two grounds, one related to J6 (for which I take full responsibility) and the other related to the “crime” of being an ex-President with an active Department of Energy clearance possessing classified materials. Before pursuing such novel legal theories as are expressed in those indictments, Jack Smith was the US prosecutor in the International Criminal Court in The Hague, where Jack Smith was a blackmailer.
- Jack was sending henchmen to Eastern European to convey the following message to various parties (both innocent and perhaps not-so-innocent): We know that during the Yugoslavian Civil War you murdered some people, Jack Smith is going to indict you unless you put $X in a suitcase for me to carry back to Jack so your problems go away.
- $X = from $400,000 to $9 million (bribes of $7 million and $9 million were paid through Bitcoin, not suitcases).
- Jack sought a $100 million bribe from a head of state who refused payment and is now in prison.
- We learned of these allegations because of a passel of European whistleblowers who ultimately wrote superbly detailed affidavits, provided texts and financial records, etc. Read the 151 pages with exhibits yourselves. I am no lower, but from where I sit, Jack Smith looks royally shtuped.
In April 2022 (18 months ago) this information with supporting documentation was provided by these whistleblowers to the the DOJ in lengthy phone calls.
- One of the key whistleblowers contacted the DOJ in Washington DC to report it directly. Nothing happened. Then he called the US Embassy in Spain, who also did nothing. But then he received a phone call from the DOJ’s Alan Tieger. That main whistleblower then had a phone call with Alan Tieger, thinking it was someone to whom he could safely bring this information. Initially he thought Tieger was with the DOJ -SDNY (Southern District of New York).
- Alan Tieger spent the first few minutes of the call trying to get the whistleblowers to recant, and when they refused, reluctantly walked through their allegations and evidence. We know this because the 90-minute Zoom call was recorded (and is dynamite to hear, and which, of course, we have).
- Alan Tieger then buried the matter. This is likely explained by the fact that Alan Tieger turns out not to have been from DOJ Internal Affairs, nor was he in the SDNY: he actually was in the Hague with Jack Sith. In fact, Alan Tieger is a man who spent his career carrying Jack Smith’s luggage around the DOJ, and he has since replaced Jack as the American prosecutor at the ICC. So while the whistleblowers thought they were blowing the whistle on Jack Smith, they were tricked into doing so to Jack Smith’s own DOJ-butt-boy.
Attorney General Merick Garland learned about this material 18 months ago, and he (or Lisa Monaco, the Littlefinger of Garland’s DOJ) summoned Jack back to Washington, DC to tell him something along the following lines: Listen you SOB, we know that you have been blackmailing people over in Europe and we are going to put you away for 30 years…. or you are going to come home and prosecute Donald Trump. We don’t care how far-fetched the legal theories, you are going to indict him and hound him to thwart his return to office.
- This explains why Jack Smith has indicted for possessing classified materials a man with an active DoE clearance, and for whatever that man did on J6 that no one can really explain.
Here is the complaint.