Biden’s Week In Review
President Trump’s campaign released the following overview of Biden’s week.
It was another tough week for America and for Joe Biden, who only has himself to blame while the country suffers. Biden’s weakness on the world stage spurred our enemies to bolder and deadlier heights, and three U.S. service members tragically lost their lives as a result. Meanwhile, the White House and their allies in the liberal mainstream media worked overtime to distort reality and mislead voters in an attempt to boost Biden’s plummeting poll numbers.
- On Monday, the Pentagon released the names of three U.S. soldiers who were tragically killed in Jordan by a drone attack conducted by an Iranian-backed terrorist militia. More than 40 service members were also injured in the attack.
- Biden empowered Iran and allowed them access to the funding used to support these terrorist attacks by ending the enforcement of President Trump’s maximum pressure sanctions. Just a few months ago, the Biden administration “reapproved a sanctions waiver that will allow Iran to access upward of $10 billion in frozen assets.”
- “This brazen attack on the United States is yet another horrific and tragic consequence of Joe Biden’s weakness,” President Trump said in a statement on Truth Social. “Three years ago, Iran was weak, broke, and totally under control. Thanks to my Maximum Pressure policy, the Iranian Regime could barely scrape two dollars together to fund their terrorist proxies.”
- When asked about the border, Joe Biden said on Tuesday that he has “done all I can do” with his executive authority. He’s technically correct—he’s done everything in his power to destroy our national sovereignty, open the border, and flood millions of illegal immigrants into the nation’s interior.
- Biden ended President Trump’s Remain in Mexico policy, reinstated “catch and release,” and signed an executive order on his first day to end all construction of the border wall.
- House Speaker Mike Johnson released a list of “64 Times the Biden Administration Intentionally Undermined Border Security.”
- Biden has the authority to reimplement President Trump’s border policies, but he has surrendered his administration and campaign to the radical left. Biden’s campaign co-chair, Rep. Veronica Escobar, told POLITICO Playbook on Friday that she would never support shutting down the border: “not today, not ever.”
- Biden’s handlers announced on Wednesday that he would finally be visiting East Palestine, OH a year after a train derailment released toxic chemicals into the community—but residents of the town are not impressed.
- Biden began 2024 with a dismal 38% approval rating, and one East Palestine resident told Fox News that voters will see “right through” his campaign tactic: “The American people have awakened to realize that the leader of our country did not show up to the greatest catastrophe of 2023…Now he’s going to show up because it is an election year.”
- While the Biden administration labeled racism “a serious public health threat,” there is still no federal disaster declaration for what happened in East Palestine.
- East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway responded saying in his “personal opinion the best time for him to come would be in February of 2025, when he is on his book tour.”
- The latest jobs numbers show that Americans are working fewer hours and that job gains are largely limited to part-time jobs.
- A former economist for the Obama administration told CNBC that hours worked in January were down: “That means that weekly earnings were actually down, not up.”
- Economist Stephen Moore told Fox Business that “there’s been a big, big leap…of multiple job holders, people who have to work two or three jobs just to maintain their living standards.”
- Bidenomics is harming the nation—only 13% of Americans say that they are financially better off since Biden took office, and over half of voters disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy.
- On Friday, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis admitted she was having an affair with the special prosecutor she appointed to go after President Trump, Nathan Wade, further revealing the depravity of Biden and the Democrats’ political lawfare.
Wade’s firm has received over $650,000 in taxpayer funds from Willis’ office to fund his political persecution of President Trump, including $4,000 for two daylong meetings with Biden White House senior officials while he was building his sham case.